Mental Health Special Interest Group
The SIG is launched!
The SIG met for its inaugural business meeting at the ECSWR Conference in Leuven, Belgium. We believe that SIG has a lot of potential and we discussed some of the ways to realise that potential in the meeting. The plan we discussed is to:
- Organise pre-conference sessions for #ECSWR2020 in Bucharest Romania on 22nd April 2020.
- Organise a symposium for #ECSWR2020 Bucharest Romania Conference.
- Set up an online collaboration and email infrastructure for the SIG.
- Gather information from across the jurisdictions in Europe as to mental health social workers work interfaces with local mental health services.
- Contribute to the twice yearly ESWRA newsletter, and circulate the copy dates.
- Write mental health Blogs / and record Vlogs.
- Maintain our ESWRA webpage https://www.eswra.org/mh_sig.html
- Encourage further membership.
Longer-term aims include:
- Writing a special issue within a journal
- European focused MH book
Sarah and I as co-chairs for this year look forward to working you and realising the plans above. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org & Sarah.email@example.com